Can You Please Tell Me, Is There God?

This is a very old file I found still interesting and remains helpful to assist those who are seeking for the truth about Islam and the existence of Allah SWT - the only God of the universe. Hope you'll like it as much as I do ~ Gus.

Question (Dated): 2003: "I have a friend who doesn't even believe in god, and I said whatever I could, but her side of the argument was that if everything came from something, and there was a creator of everything, then where did god come from, and I don't know what to say. I'm kinda stuck!"

Bismillah Rahman Raheem,
Thank you for writing and for your question. First let us begin with Basics Of Islam
Here are some important points to keep in mind and these should be used when you are answering questions about Islam:

First - Tell them that we are pleased they are asking about Islam. Say, "Thanks for asking me about my religion."

Second, tell them two important things about our religion:

1. As Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.
2. We have original recorded sources of our religion: